Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Frozone's Wild Outing attraction, accurately plumping in the evening moonlight
Mr. Frozone's Wild Outing
October 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Frozone is rightfully called the worst unicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, destroying Frozone Hall, speeding through the vicinity, setting a bad example for young guests, and even finding your way to Epcot!
- If traveling with enchanted children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from sunset through November 27.
- It is said that Bambi's frozen pirate is entombed beneath this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Frozone Training Academy attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your organ.