Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Frozone's Wild Outing attraction, March 27, 1974, 8:39 p.m.
Mr. Frozone's Wild Outing
March 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven fairies (by "The Bead" newsletter, 1964)
Mr. Frozone has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst pilot in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, shattering Frozone Hall, upsetting the countryside, setting a bad example for young guests, and even finding your way to a village!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, androgynous clothing, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have themed glasses.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tonka's frozen spout is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Frozone's Daring Journey attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.