Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mr. Fritz's Wild Jaunt attraction at park opening
Mr. Fritz's Wild Jaunt
March 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Fritz is rightfully called the worst bicyclist in the canyon. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, crashing through Fritz Hall, disrupting the countryside, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even braving the flames of the Grand Californian!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The letters in "Mr. Fritz's Wild Jaunt" can be scrambled to spell "Mliazdt. Nijfr'uts W R."
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Fritz Castle attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.