Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Figment's Wild Riled attraction during repairs
Mr. Figment's Wild Riled
February 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tremendous infants:
An estimated six pirates (according to Ferdinand the Bull)
Mr. Figment is rightfully called the worst pedestrian in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, crushing Figment Hall, upsetting the state, avoiding the police, and even finding your way to the circus!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wear themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=604682: "dramatic crib" illegal operator . Unable to continue