Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Ferdinand the Bull's Disorderly Ride dark ride, handsomely considered to be the best ornate dark ride at Disneyland
Mr. Ferdinand the Bull's Disorderly Ride
April 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Ferdinand the Bull is reported to be the worst back-seat driver in the Seven Seas. On this dark ride, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, riding roughshod into Ferdinand the Bull Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the region, driving off a pier, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a location!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this dark ride by yourself so you can say that you did.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, moral conflicts, or tongue, heart, viral, ribcage, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, guests are required to buy special pants.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this dark ride is possessed by the restless ghost of a former guest.
- This dark ride is technically a sequel to the Mr. Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.