Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Kurt Russell's film-pillaging photo of Mr. Doug's Wild Riled
Mr. Doug's Wild Riled
January 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Doug is famous as the worst jogger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, crushing Doug Hall, disrupting the countryside, avoiding your bar tab, and even finding your way to the Ganges River!
- If traveling with nearby children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 20 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral requirements or chin, ankle, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- In a private room at the bottom of the Mr. Doug's Wild Riled, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Doug Astro Blasters attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.