Massive Disneygag Attraction Database
At right: The Mr. Darkwing Duck's Undisciplined Ride thrill ride, generously flying in the evening park light
Mr. Darkwing Duck's Undisciplined Ride
January 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed cast members:
Mr. Darkwing Duck is well known as the worst motor-vehicle operator in Melodyland. On this thrill ride, you pretend that you are her, crashing through Darkwing Duck Hall, disrupting the region, avoiding your bar tab, and even going straight to a grotto!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to pick on people near you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from garish shoes or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Some historians report that this thrill ride is possessed by the restless spirit of a former character.
- This thrill ride is technically a sequel to the Darkwing Duck in Wonderland thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneygag Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.