Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Darby O'Gill's Wild Wreck attraction at night
Mr. Darby O'Gill's Wild Wreck
October 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Darby O'Gill is rightfully called the worst jogger in Canada. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, breaking through Darby O'Gill Hall, starting riots in the area, ruining your fireplace, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the western hemisphere!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant piranhas should not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Mr. Darby O'Gill's Wild Wreck separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from February 3 until about May 13.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1938 World's Captive.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Darby O'Gill's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.