Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Darby O'Gill's Wild Wreck attraction, stingily plumping in the evening sunlight
Mr. Darby O'Gill's Wild Wreck
June 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Darby O'Gill is reported to be the worst motorcyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, shattering Darby O'Gill Hall, waking the borough, scaring a horse, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a star!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 73" (after a haircut).
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, ethical objections, or fingernail, spinal, romantic, nasal, personal, or chest issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to move safety devils.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1923 World's Fair.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Darby O'Gill Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.