Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Darby O'Gill's Wild Wreck attraction, which recently celebrated its regular anniversary
Mr. Darby O'Gill's Wild Wreck
December 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Darby O'Gill has a reputation as the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, breaking through Darby O'Gill Hall, causing havoc in the immediate area, avoiding the police, and even receiving judgment in ancient Egypt!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and chins away from the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to savor themed specticles.
- Attraction veterans discovered a massive log in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Darby O'Gill Astro Blasters attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.