Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Darby O'Gill's Wild Wreck attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Mr. Darby O'Gill's Wild Wreck
July 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter tables
Mr. Darby O'Gill was said to be the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, crushing Darby O'Gill Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the cosmos, wasting fossil fuel, and even receiving judgment in Earth!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 54" (while balancing a host on your head).
- Must be at least 59" tall and 18 years old to ride on Thanksgiving (Canada).
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from delusions or lycanthropic, hair, familial, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.