Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mr. Dale's Unplanned Ride attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Mr. Dale's Unplanned Ride
July 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Dale is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicycle messenger in DisneyLand. On this attraction, you play that you are her, demolishing Dale Hall, speeding through the state, ruining your fireplace, and even going straight to Holland!
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be full of people.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something longer.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In 2011, this attraction was renovated to add characters from the "Mr. Dale's Unplanned Ride" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ludwig Von Drake when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Dale's Daring Journey attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.