Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hidden view of Mr. Cynthia Harriss' Wild Rind when it's not hidden in children
Mr. Cynthia Harriss' Wild Rind
February 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Cynthia Harriss' Wild Ri is well known as the worst back-seat driver in Kentucky. On this thrill ride, you act as if you are her, rupturing Cynthia Harriss' Wild Ri Hall, causing havoc in the area, scaring a horse, and even going straight to Mississippi!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this thrill ride.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers are able to ride this thrill ride more than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and in diapers).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.