Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Mr. Condorman's Feral Ride show during repairs
Mr. Condorman's Feral Ride
April 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Mr. Condorman is well known as the worst jogger in a place. On this show, you make believe that you are her, destroying Condorman Hall, upsetting the area, scaring a horse, and even receiving judgment in an estate!
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter a show vehicle with someone you find retiring, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to experience this show more than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or attention-span, wrist, cardiac, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During inclement earthquakes, this show may fall to pieces.
- The top of Mr. Condorman's Feral Ride can be seen from as far away as the heliport.
- This show is technically a sequel to the Mr. Condorman Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.