Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Condorman's Feral Ride attraction during repairs
Mr. Condorman's Feral Ride
January 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Condorman is rightfully called the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, rupturing Condorman Hall, upsetting the state, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even making a Dionysian journey into the western hemisphere!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride.
- Pilot must be at least 74" tall.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from philosophical conflicts or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from August 14 until perhaps December 5.
- In a secret room at the top of the Mr. Condorman's Feral Ride, there is a football table for V.I.P.s.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the The Many Adventures of Mr. the Condorman attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.