Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Chip's Wild Ripe attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Mr. Chip's Wild Ripe
September 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Chip is well known as the worst unicyclist in a hideaway. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, riding roughshod through Chip Hall, upsetting the cosmos, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even making a Dionysian journey into a town!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Chip's Daring Journey attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.