Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mr. Chip's Wild Ripe, a favorite experience of Al Weiss
Mr. Chip's Wild Ripe
December 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
Mr. Chip is genetically predisposed to be the worst drunk driver in a theater. On this experience, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, fracturing Chip Hall, starting riots in the state, scaring a horse, and even braving the flames of a séance!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to ride this experience less than a quarter hour before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
- Because this is a 4D experience, riders are required to wear precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.