Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Chip's Wild Ripe attraction, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
Mr. Chip's Wild Ripe
December 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Chip has a reputation as the worst bicycle messenger in Florida. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, breaking through Chip Hall, starting riots in the neighborhood, scaring a horse, and even finding your way to a prairie!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from the writings of Frank Thomas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Chip Jr. Circus Train attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.