Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Chip's Wild Ripe attraction during construction
Mr. Chip's Wild Ripe
April 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Chip is rightfully called the worst motorcyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, riding roughshod through Chip Hall, waking the neighborhood, wasting fossil fuel, and even going straight to the primeval world!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, blood, inner ear, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The glow of Mr. Chip's Wild Ripe can be spotted from as far away as Shanghai.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Chip Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.