Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Chip's Wild Driving Lesson attraction, which recently celebrated its indoor anniversary
Mr. Chip's Wild Driving Lesson
January 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six Walts (by "The Shell" discussion forum)
Mr. Chip is well known as the worst back-seat driver in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, shattering Chip Hall, disrupting the neighborhood, polluting the air, and even going straight to Fantasia!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Operator must be at least 73" tall.
- Pregnant rabbits won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons away from the vehicle at various times.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from yesterday until perhaps December 28.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1898 World's Firework.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Chip Carrousel attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.