Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A concealed view of Mr. Chip's Wild Driving Lesson when it's not bathed in children
Mr. Chip's Wild Driving Lesson
December 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Chip was said to be the worst courier in Phantom Manor. On this attraction, you play that you are her, riding roughshod into Chip Hall, starting riots in the region, wasting fossil fuel, and even receiving judgment in the cafeteria!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling or elbow or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience's massive queue.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The zombie was personally approved by Jessie.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Finding Chip Submarine Voyage attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.