Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's detective-negotiating photo of Mr. Chernabog's Wild Excursion
Mr. Chernabog's Wild Excursion
March 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 3 minutes by boat)
Rating for mechanics:
Mr. Chernabog is rightfully called the worst driver in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, breaking through Chernabog Hall, upsetting the state, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even braving the flames of the depot!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 41".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or hip, stomach, personal, or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Mr. Chernabog's Wild Excursion "alternative" experience.
- It is rumored that John Lasseter's frozen acorn is kept beneath this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Chernabog's Car Toon Spin attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your garden.