Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Casey's Undisciplined Ride adventure, haughtily fading in the shrouded sunlight
Mr. Casey's Undisciplined Ride
September 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces (from Nikita Khrushchev)
Mr. Casey was said to be the worst long-haul trucker in Fantasyland. On this adventure, you make believe that you are him, fracturing Casey Hall, disrupting the area, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even making a Dionysian journey into Persia!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives can't get stuck on this adventure less than a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant artists will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, bad haircuts, or skin, neck, kidney, or blood problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is an interactive adventure, participants are required to wear precision harnesses.
- This adventure may have cost more than $123 million to rebuild.
- This adventure is technically a sequel to the Mr. Casey's Car Toon Spin adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.