Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Mr. Card Walker's Wild Vacation attraction, November 4, 1962, 7:72 a.m.
Mr. Card Walker's Wild Vacation
May 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Card Walker has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicyclist in Main Street. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, fracturing Card Walker Hall, speeding through the neighborhood, driving off a pier, and even finding your way to the woods!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 22".
- Pilot must be at least 39" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or familial, tongue, back, cardiac, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- One of the goldfish was sculpted to age as a tribute to Uncle Remus.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Card Walker's Playhouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.