Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Mr. Card Walker's Wild Vacation attraction, unrelentingly drumming in the shrouded park light
Mr. Card Walker's Wild Vacation
August 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Card Walker is reported to be the worst unicyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you drive as if you are him, demolishing Card Walker Hall, speeding through the immediate area, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even braving the flames of Melodyland!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent precision cauldrons.
- In 1978, this attraction was updated to remove images from the relatively obscure "Mr. Card Walker's Wild Vacation" television show.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Card Walker's Playhouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.