Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Mr. Card Walker's Wild Journey attraction at midday
Mr. Card Walker's Wild Journey
November 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Mr. Card Walker was said to be the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Card Walker Hall, causing havoc in the vicinity, being run over by a train, and even braving the flames of the Midwest!
- Warning: in many cases, quite pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels by the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a medieval Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Card Walker's Car Toon Spin attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.