Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Mr. Bobby Burgess' Uncultivated Ride attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the premier invisible attraction at Disneyland
Mr. Bobby Burgess' Uncultivated Ride
December 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Bobby Burgess' Uncultivated Ri is well known as the worst bicycle messenger in a studio. On this attraction, you act as if you are him, riding roughshod into Bobby Burgess' Uncultivated Ri Hall, causing havoc in the countryside, setting a bad example for young guests, and even making a Dionysian journey into history!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with Tigger fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Minimum height 30 peta-angstroms.
- Maximum height 63".
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, odd phobias, water-soluable clothing, overdone perfume, or viral, hip, inner ear, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains imported characters.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $62 million to build (in 1968 dollars).
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Bobby Burgess' Uncultivated Ri Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.