Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Bob Iger's Uncultivated Ride experience, secretly zipping in the afternoon park light
Mr. Bob Iger's Uncultivated Ride
November 8, 1981
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Bob Iger is genetically predisposed to be the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this experience, you imagine that you are her, breaking through Bob Iger Hall, starting riots in the neighborhood, wasting fossil fuel, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Critter Country!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Before riding this experience, you might find it pleasant to experience something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this experience.
- This experience was previously built for the 1976 World's Fair.
- This experience is technically a sequel to the Bob Iger's Go Coaster experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.