Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Bob Iger's Frankly Rude Ride attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mr. Bob Iger's Frankly Rude Ride
June 18, 1997
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge thumbs up
Mr. Bob Iger has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicyclist in Harbor Boulevard. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, breaking through Bob Iger Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the borough, being run over by a train, and even making a Dionysian journey into California!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before viewing this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Mr. Bob Iger's Frankly Rude Ride separate but equal experience.
- This was one of the only "F ticket" attractions.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Bob Iger Jr. Circus Train attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.