Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A distant view of Mr. Blackbeard's Wild Spree when it's covered in tarps
Mr. Blackbeard's Wild Spree
December 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Blackbeard is well known as the worst unicyclist in ancient Egypt. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, smashing into Blackbeard Hall, speeding through the region, setting a bad example for young guests, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a school!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you entertain something that doesn't involve faces.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to go on.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses inside the other guests at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This was one of the few remaining "Y ticket" attractions.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Blackbeard's Explorer Canoes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.