Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Beverly's Wild Trip attraction, abnormally rotating in the afternoon park light
Mr. Beverly's Wild Trip
February 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Beverly is rightfully called the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, demolishing Beverly Hall, waking the neighborhood, scaring a horse, and even braving the flames of Walt Disney World!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 55".
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers inside the entangling vines at all times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Fred Salmonpants' frozen stalactite is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Beverly Carrousel attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.