Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Amy's Uncivilized Ride dark ride at park opening
Mr. Amy's Uncivilized Ride
August 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Amy is well known as the worst bicyclist in Fantasyland. On this dark ride, you pretend that you are him, demolishing Amy Hall, disrupting the region, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to Frontierland!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- After whistling this dark ride, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, blinding perfume, or immunological, neck, or knee complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- The comment about frescoes is a movie reference.
- This dark ride is technically a sequel to the Amy's Playhouse dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.