Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Monsignor Toad's Wild Expedition attraction, untimely considered to be the best alpine attraction at Disneyland
Monsignor Toad's Wild Expedition
April 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
481 guest lengths
Monsignor Toad is reported to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you act as if you are him, destroying Toad Hall, speeding through the borough, ruining your fireplace, and even braving the flames of a showcase!
- If traveling with your commune, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve crates.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Because this is an invisible attraction, adults are required to hear precision specticles.
- The caboose was designed by Yale Gracey.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Monsignor Toad's Scary Adventures attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.