Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Midshipman Toad's Frankly Rude Ride attraction, boringly running in the shrouded candlelight
Midshipman Toad's Frankly Rude Ride
February 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Midshipman Toad is rightfully called the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, waking the province, being run over by a train, and even receiving judgment in Edison Square!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this attraction, try something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Max Devlin interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical requirements, unstopable hotness, felony convictions, or cardiac, brain, lycanthropic, skin, nasal, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1961 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Toad's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.