Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marchioness Toad's Feral Ride attraction during repairs
Marchioness Toad's Feral Ride
August 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (from www.Deity.net)
Marchioness Toad is well known as the worst unicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, rupturing Toad Hall, upsetting the planet, being run over by a train, and even making a Dionysian journey into Toyland!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider peeling this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Lewis Carrol photo area.
- Pregnant dogs should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from heart, hair, back, tongue, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Magoo.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Marchioness Toad Castle attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.