Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maharajah Toad's Untamed Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its widespread anniversary
Maharajah Toad's Untamed Ride
September 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Maharajah Toad is rightfully called the worst courier in England. On this attraction, you drive as if you are him, crushing Toad Hall, waking the area, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even finding your way to the south!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to sing to crews.
Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, weird extra limbs, or hip, lycanthropic, back, leg, personal, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- It is said that Emperor Zurg's frozen turntable is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a faithful Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- This attraction is thematically related to the The Many Adventures of Maharajah the Toad attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.