Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Knight Toad's Uncultivated Ride attraction at midday
Knight Toad's Uncultivated Ride
November 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Knight Toad is reported to be the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, breaking through Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the township, being run over by a train, and even going straight to ancient Egypt!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After operating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 11 years old to ride with a baby.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The initials printed on the sinks is a bad joke.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Toad's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.