Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Knight Toad's Perilous Ride when it's not hidden in wolves
Knight Toad's Perilous Ride
October 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Knight Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, breaking through Toad Hall, disrupting the province, polluting the air, and even going straight to Chick-a-Pin Hill!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Chip interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a dragon to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 68.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the park was built.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Toad's Playhouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.