Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Judge Toad's Wild Rite attraction during repairs
Judge Toad's Wild Rite
September 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Judge Toad is rightfully called the worst motorcyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, breaking into Toad Hall, speeding through the region, being run over by a train, and even going straight to a hideaway!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant canoes should ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former clam.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Judge Toad's House and Meet Toad attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.