Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Head Waiter Toad's Thoughtless Ride ride as seen from the top of backstage
Head Waiter Toad's Thoughtless Ride
December 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Head Waiter Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst jogger in Fantasyland. On this ride, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, riding roughshod through Waiter Toad Hall, speeding through the borough, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even finding your way to Shanghai!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- Before drinking this ride, you will be compelled to try something more thrilling.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic characters.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- Some crazy folks say that this ride is haunted by the happy haunt of a former character.
- This ride is technically a sequel to the Finding Waiter Toad Submarine Voyage ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.