Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A dramatic view of General Toad's Hazardous Ride when it's not covered in children
General Toad's Hazardous Ride
July 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
General Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst back-seat driver in Fantasyland. On this thrill ride, you drive as if you are him, smashing into Toad Hall, speeding through the cosmos, driving off a pier, and even braving the flames of Monte Carlo!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this thrill ride only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and cabooses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the General Toad's Hazardous Ride separate but equal experience.
- This thrill ride originally cost more than $306 million to construct.
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the General Toad Astro Blasters thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.