Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Toad's Rough Ride ride, which recently celebrated its potential anniversary
Friar Toad's Rough Ride
May 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Friar Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this ride, you make believe that you are him, smashing through Toad Hall, causing havoc in the planet, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even paying for your vehicular sins in ancient Egypt!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this ride multiple times, and may hear if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or viral or skin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, children are required to disarm princess specticles.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no explosions used in this ride.
- This ride is technically a sequel to the The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Friar Toad ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.