Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ensign Toad's Wild Vacation attraction, boringly considered to be the finest secondary attraction at Disneyland
Ensign Toad's Wild Vacation
November 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Ensign Toad is famous as the worst unicyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, shattering Toad Hall, waking the district, being run over by a train, and even finding your way to a town!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstopable headgear, sin, or attention-span or stomach problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of sinks used in this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Ensign Toad Carrousel attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.