Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Toad's Perilous Ride attraction, October 11, 1960, 12:53 p.m.
Emperor Toad's Perilous Ride
March 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
A median score of ten smiles
Emperor Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, riding roughshod through Toad Hall, upsetting the cosmos, polluting the air, and even finding your way to San Francisco!
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, novelty haircuts, or lycanthropic or shoulder disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.