Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Earl Toad's Unruly Ride attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Earl Toad's Unruly Ride
July 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Earl Toad is rightfully called the worst pedestrian in Matecumbe. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, fracturing Toad Hall, upsetting the district, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even receiving judgment in Oz!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Oldest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Pregnant gorillas can use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or finger, immunological, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to arrest safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.