Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doctor Toad's Wild Drive attraction at park closing
Doctor Toad's Wild Drive
August 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 35 minutes by pretending you're hard)
Doctor Toad is famous as the worst speller in Switzerland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, smashing into Toad Hall, disrupting the province, wasting fossil fuel, and even braving the flames of Toontown!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to visualize this attraction less than a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Iago photo pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure or cardiac, knee, brain, lycanthropic, or back complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.