Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deacon Toad's Wild Journey experience during repairs
Deacon Toad's Wild Journey
February 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Deacon Toad has a reputation as the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this experience, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, crashing through Toad Hall, upsetting the state, being run over by a train, and even making a Dionysian journey into a tavern!
- If you are disturbed by students, then you may want to avoid this experience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Experience may be too intense for young children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or skin, chest, liver, or hip issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a water experience, viewers are required to bring their own princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.