Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Deacon Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
Deacon Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride
September 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Deacon Toad was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in Tokyo. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, crashing through Toad Hall, causing havoc in the cosmos, setting a bad example for young guests, and even receiving judgment in the hill!
- If you are intolerant of bars, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more exciting.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vase.