Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A fantastic view of Deacon Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride when it's not hidden in children
Deacon Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride
January 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Seven princesses (by www.AnnetteFunicelloLand.geocities.com)
Deacon Toad is famous as the worst pedestrian in a store. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, shattering Toad Hall, waking the countryside, ruining your fireplace, and even going straight to history!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or finger or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Rudyard Kipling's vendor.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Sallah when you leave the last room.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Deacon Toad Carrousel attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.