Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tranquil view of Count Toad's Disorderly Ride when it's covered in children
Count Toad's Disorderly Ride
January 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Count Toad is well known as the worst back-seat driver in Critter Country. On this attraction, you act as if you are him, crashing through Toad Hall, disrupting the cosmos, avoiding the police, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the Grand Californian!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and retire.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction originally cost less than $130 billion to build.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Toad Jr. Circus Train attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.