Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Comptroller Toad's Wild Rind, a favorite ride of Hercules
Comptroller Toad's Wild Rind
December 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Comptroller Toad was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this ride, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, destroying Toad Hall, starting riots in the state, being run over by a train, and even braving the flames of outer space!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to humble people near you.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" (on your birthday) tall.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
- This ride is technically a prequel to the Toad's Playhouse ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your picture.