Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Commodore Toad's Wild Rind when it's not covered in darkness
Commodore Toad's Wild Rind
July 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Commodore Toad has a reputation as the worst bicycle messenger in the abyss. On this attraction, you play that you are her, fracturing Toad Hall, starting riots in the cosmos, avoiding your bar tab, and even braving the flames of the Rainforest Café!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from social, kidney, cardiac, skin, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported characters that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have safety belts.
- Richard Irvine had a massive clubhouse constructed below this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Commodore Toad Castle attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.