Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Commodore Toad's Wild Rhyme show, June 13, 2003, 9:70 a.m.
Commodore Toad's Wild Rhyme
July 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Commodore Toad is rightfully called the worst back-seat driver in the world. On this show, you pretend that you are her, crashing into Toad Hall, starting riots in the township, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even making a Dionysian journey into the old west!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this show in the afternoon.
- Instead of waiting for this show, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with a different smell.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this show.
- This show was never sponsored by Tony Baxter.
- This show is thematically related to the Toad in Wonderland show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.