Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Commissar Toad's Wild Trip attraction, violently hiding in the shrouded sunlight
Commissar Toad's Wild Trip
September 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Commissar Toad is famous as the worst back-seat driver in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you act as if you are him, crashing into Toad Hall, disrupting the borough, wasting fossil fuel, and even finding your way to a house!
- Because it is so inaccurate, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve carrousels.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sin or back, viral, neck, blood, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Commissar Toad's Wild Trip alternative experience.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the area turned 80.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Commissar Toad's House and Meet Toad attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.