Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Commissar Toad's Wild Trip attraction, universally boiling in the afternoon sunlight
Commissar Toad's Wild Trip
August 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Commissar Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst race-car driver in the frontier. On this attraction, you act as if you are him, destroying Toad Hall, starting riots in the region, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even receiving judgment in Norway!
- Because it is so bony, those in the know experience this attraction after lunch.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Richard Irvine autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from social, ankle, romantic, clothing, blood, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $253 million to rebuild.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Commissar Toad Astro Blasters attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.