Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Commander Toad's Wild Spree attraction, February 8, 1961, 2:56 a.m.
Commander Toad's Wild Spree
April 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Commander Toad is reported to be the worst courier in Earth. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, smashing through Toad Hall, causing havoc in the state, polluting the air, and even braving the flames of the heliport!
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to change safety glasses.
- In 1994, this attraction was rethemed to tone down characters that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Commander Toad's Explorer Canoes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.