Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Commander Toad's Wild Spree attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Commander Toad's Wild Spree
May 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Commander Toad was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you act as if you are him, riding roughshod through Toad Hall, speeding through the immediate area, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even finding your way to Frontierland!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from July 5 through November 21 (or something like that).
- Marty Sklar was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Commander Toad Tribute attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.