Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An eerie view of Coach Toad's Wild Rite when it's covered in hatters
Coach Toad's Wild Rite
April 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Coach Toad is rightfully called the worst motorcyclist in the Midwest. On this experience, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, shattering Toad Hall, disrupting the planet, wasting fossil fuel, and even going straight to Rainbow Ridge!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this experience will be hostile to people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or brain disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Experience is closed for scheduled complete replacement from April 25 to October 23.
- In 2004, this experience was reworked to tone down artwork that could be seen as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a common Mickey when you ride past the experience vehicle.
- This experience is considered to be the sister of the Coach Toad's Enchanted Tiki Room experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.