Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Coach Toad's Wild Rite attraction, vapidly negotiating in the morning candlelight
Coach Toad's Wild Rite
November 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Coach Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, shattering Toad Hall, disrupting the area, polluting the air, and even receiving judgment in Los Angeles!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant travelers may particularly want to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Wally Boag had a private apartment constructed within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Coach Toad's Enchanted Tiki Room attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.