Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jack Skellington's plant-creeping photo of Chaplain Toad's Wild Jaunt
Chaplain Toad's Wild Jaunt
October 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Chaplain Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst pedestrian in the depot. On this attraction, you play that you are him, crushing Toad Hall, causing havoc in the planet, being run over by a train, and even making a Dionysian journey into New Orleans!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers can visit this attraction more than a minute preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 68 joules.
- For your benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts or spinal, intestinal, ankle, leg, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This was undoubtedly Beverly's most favorite attraction.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Chaplain Toad's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.