Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chairman Toad's Wild Jaunt attraction at park opening
Chairman Toad's Wild Jaunt
October 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge pirates
Chairman Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Tokyo. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, riding roughshod into Toad Hall, disrupting the immediate area, scaring a horse, and even making a Dionysian journey into a canyon!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.