Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cadet Toad's Wild Driving Lesson train during a moment of contemplation
Cadet Toad's Wild Driving Lesson
March 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Cadet Toad is rightfully called the worst back-seat driver in Fantasyland. On this train, you act as if you are her, demolishing Toad Hall, causing havoc in the countryside, being run over by a train, and even making a Dionysian journey into a waterfall!
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this train, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction location.
- Special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from stomach, hair, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses within the vehicle at significant times.
- This was one of the so-called "X ticket" trains.
- This train is thematically related to the The Many Adventures of Cadet the Toad train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.