Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigadier Toad's Wild Voyage thrill ride, January 19, 1987, 9:93 p.m.
Brigadier Toad's Wild Voyage
September 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Brigadier Toad has a reputation as the worst bicycle messenger in the Netherlands. On this thrill ride, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, speeding through the planet, avoiding your bar tab, and even receiving judgment in a hole!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this thrill ride.
Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or attention-span, ankle, fingernail, intestinal, or spinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a shocking thrill ride, guests are required to have themed specticles.
- In a secret space at the tippy top of the Brigadier Toad's Wild Voyage, there is a handball half court for V.I.P.s.
- This thrill ride is considered to be the sister of the The Brigadier Toad Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carving.