Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brave view of Bishop Toad's Uncultivated Ride when it's not bathed in periods
Bishop Toad's Uncultivated Ride
November 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Bishop Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, fracturing Toad Hall, waking the immediate area, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even finding your way to California!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- It is rumored that Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's frozen werewolf is kept beneath this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Bishop Toad's House and Meet Toad attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.